Monday, June 8, 2009

Nashville Kettlebell Bootcamp Hardstyle Summer Challenge Begins TODAY!

Over the next eight weeks body fat will be torched, strength levels will skyrocket and lives will dramatically change for the better.

Think I am just talking a bunch of hype?

Check out what Hillary posted on her Facebook status:

"A year ago this week I joined Nashville Kettlebell Bootcamp to make a change in my life. In addition to the weight loss I have experienced and the 5 pant sizes I have dropped since that time, I have gained confidence in all aspects of my life and have gotten into the best shape I have been in since I was a teenager. Nashville Kettlebell Bootcamp is now available for you to try for two weeks for FREE. Will it be the start of a year of change for you? Let me know if you are interested!"

The next eight weeks are gonna pass anyway....

Are you ready to try out? Go HERE.

Let's ROCK.

No comments: