Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nashville Kettlebell Bootcamp Summer of Hardstyle

OK folks, we are rolling! Day one is in the books.

If you do not have your before pic, get with me in class, I'll take care of it.
If you do not have the Nashville Kettlebell Bootcamp kit with the compliance sheets, email me, I'll send it to you.

Score sheets MUST be shown to me at the beginning of each week, so next Monday or Tuesday, bring your sheet for this week and give it to me.

For all the Visitors and Newbies: Thank yo so much for coming out to swing with us! Remember, the schedule is:
Mon Wed Fri
5:30pm and 6:20pm
Tue, Tur, Fri
6am

Let's rock this thing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that singular make. The prices for the velcros are approximately 230 dollars on every site. But for all I bring about this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you say about it?